- Fold insert in thirds.
- Lay insert on top of diaper cover, or insert into envelope opening; using the cover/insert method, you can change your insert up to three times before changing your cover, assuming it does not get too soiled. If you prefer the envelope cover method, expect to use one insert per cover.
- For easier disposal of solid feces, we suggest the use of a flushable, biodegradable liner.
- Put the diaper on your baby and adjust the size using the snaps: first the row at the thighs, then the row at the waist.
- Attach snap at leg level before attempting to attach snap at tummy level.
- The leg and tummy snaps do not have to be at the same setting (i.e. - tummy snap can be on snap number two from middle and leg snap on snap number three from middle).
- The diaper fits correctly when you can get one finger between the elastic and your baby’s skin.
- We suggest fully extending the leg elastic by pulling out the wing PRIOR to snapping the diaper
- For nightime use, for naps or for extended periods, consider increasing absorbency by adding boosters or additional inserts.
How to Change the Diaper
- Empty all solids into the toilet.
- If the cover is still clean, add another insert and replace the diaper onto your baby. If it is too wet, choose a new diaper.
- After changing your baby, store soiled diapers in our waterproof, odour-proof AppleCheeks Storage Sac until time to wash.